Easter is fast approaching, which means family brunches, Easter egg hunts and many other fun events. The Tampa area offers all kinds of events for Easter. Here are some of the top choices for the entire family to enjoy.
Easter Egg Hunts
If you’re searching for an Easter egg hunt, you’re in luck. The Tampa area is full of great choices for children to enjoy including:
- 24th Annual Free Giant Easter Egg Hunt – Held at Coachman Park in Clearwater, this Easter egg hunt will start at 11am on Easter Sunday, March 27th.
- 2016 Annual City-Wide Easter Egg Hunt – Held in Plant City, this event will provide plenty of fun for children ages 3 to 11. It takes place at the Otis M. Andrews Sports Complex on March 26th.
- Brandon Regional Hospital Easter Egg Hunt – Held on March 26th from 9am to 11am, this egg hunt will help celebrate the opening of a new ER. It will include crafts and plenty of fun for everybody.
- Easter Egg Hunt & Underwater Eggstravaganza – Held from 10am to 3pm at the New Port Richey Recreation and Aquatic Center, this egg hunt includes underwater fun.
Many other Easter egg hunt events will be held throughout the area, as well.
Easter Brunch near Tampa
If you plan to take the family out for Easter Brunch, there are plenty of great choices near Tampa. Here are just a few of the best spots for Easter Sunday Brunch.
- Cassis American Brasserie – Found in St. Petersburg, Cassis American Brasserie will hold Easter Brunch for those age 12 and older. Brunch includes a full buffet for $29.99 for adults and $15 for children.
- Pelagia Trattoria – One of the finest restaurants in Tampa, found inside the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel, Pelagia Trattoria will provide an Easter brunch menu with something for everybody. The cost is $49 for adults and $18 for children ages5 to 12.
- Caretta on the Gulf – Another wonderful restaurant holding Easter Brunch is Caretta on the Gulf. The restaurant is found in Clearwater Beach and will provide a brunch buffet with a cost of $31 to $50 per person.
Many other restaurants will offer Easter brunch, but these are three of the finest you will find in the area.
Other Easter Sunday events found near Tampa include:
- Great Egg Race – St. Peter Claver Catholic School on Saturday from 12pm to 2pm
- Community Wide Helicopter Egg Drop – March 26th in South Tampa from 9am to 11am.
- Cotton Tail Special – Held at Florida Railroad Museum on March 26th at 1oa, 1pm and 4pm
Plenty of other special Easter events will be held throughout the Tampa area, as well. Whether you want to enjoy brunch, an egg hunt or another type of event, you will find something perfect for your family throughout the Tampa area.Posted by Mike & Michelle Grizzell on