Tampa New Construction Homes
Search new construction homes & condos in Tampa
Featured below are new construction homes and condos in Tampa, FL. If you would like more information about any of the Tampa new construction property listings below, contact us at your earliest convenience. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, and dates and prices of homes and condos recently sold nearby.
Also remember to register on our website in order to take advantage of all our advanced search features, share listings with friends and family, and to have email alerts sent directly to your inbox as soon as properties that match your search criteria hit the market! Or feel free to give us a call to schedule a showing or to learn more about Tampa new construction homes and condos for sale.
Search Tampa New Construction Real Estate For Sale:
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
Searching Tampa New Construction Homes & Condos?
Interested in new construction homes for sale in Tampa? What about new construction condos? If so, you’re in the right place. Brand new construction homes and condos in Tampa are extremely desirable, and for good reason. There’s just something extra special about the fresh look and feel of a new home, not to mention you’ll enjoy all the latest and greatest interior finishes, and a high-level of efficiency in most instances as well. Featured here is everything you need to know about new construction homes and condos in Tampa, which includes details and descriptions about some of the city's newest developments currently in the works.
Why are new construction homes for sale in Tampa so desirable? Well, the list of benefits and advantages can seemingly go on forever. But to simplify things for you just a little bit, we’ll break down why choosing a new construction home or condo makes sense when weighing all your options:
- Customization - In many instances, home builders will let buyers choose their preferred finishes, both on the interior and exterior. From the type of flooring and style of cabinetry to the color schemes on the inside and out, new construction often allows you to have a say in design and style right from the beginning.
- New Home Warranty - Most home builders offer some form of home warranty, giving buyers extra peace of mind. While home warranties vary depending on what the builder offers, you can generally expect a new home warranty to cover at least the first year, and sometimes for even extended periods as well.
- Less Maintenance - It seems we’re busier than ever, so the less time you spend on home repairs and upkeep the better, right? Well, with new construction, hopefully repairs will be minimal for quite some time, which is just one of many benefits to buying a brand new home, condo, or townhouse.
5 Reasons Why You Should Use a REALTOR® When Buying New Construction
Why use a real estate agent when buying a new construction home or condo? It’s a question we get asked all the time and the simply answer is that it can’t hurt to have representation on your side who is working with you and has only your best interest in mind. But believe it or not, the reasons to hire a real estate agent when buying new construction go far beyond that!
- We know the market. Not only does a professional real estate agent know the market but we also know when the best time to buy is at any given time. Knowing then the market is hot and when it’s not can not only help you save money but also ensure you know what to expect when you do find that perfect new place to call home.
- We have experience with local home builders. If you’ve been in this business for as long as we have, chances are you’ve toured plenty of new construction homes and know quality craftsmanship when you see it.
- We’re professional negotiators. Simply put, our experience, our insight, and our market analysis helps put you in a better position at the negotiating table.
- We’re free for home buyers. Sellers pay a real estate agent’s commission so if you’re looking to buy a new construction home in Tampa, having a real estate agent on your side won’t cost you anything extra out of pocket.
- We’re here to help. Whether it’s question about the home buyer process, an inspection, or various contingencies, there’s a peace of mind factor to having someone to bounce ideas and thoughts off of, especially when it comes to making a decision as big as buying a new home.
Top Tampa New Construction Condo Buildings
Looking for a new construction condo in Tampa? Look no further than these amazing new condo buildings currently being built and developed in beautiful Tampa, Florida.
- Ritz Carlton Residences - Proposed in 2020, the Ritz Carlton Residences Tampa is one of the highest-profile condo developments to be announced in quite some time.
- Hyde Park House - Hyde Park House is a new 21-story condo tower that will be located along Bayshore Boulevard between Howard Avenue and DeSota Avenue. Consisting 70 luxury condo residences, Hyde Park House condos offer between two and four bedrooms and up to 4,900 square feet, making this new construction option great for anyone who requires ample living space.
- Residences at Tampa EDITION - As part of the Tampa EDITION hotel, the Residences at Tampa EDITION provide lavish, hotel-style amenities to go along with the luxurious living spaces you'll find attached to each unit. For the new construction condo buyer who wants all the bells and whistles, Residences at Tampa EDITION may be the perfect fit.
- Altura Bayshore - The new Altura Bayshore condos are among Tampa's priciest units on the market but also include a wide-range of resort-style amenities that include a rooftop swimming pool, several sport courts, a private dog park, and more.
Tampa New Construction Real Estate Related Content
Looking for more Tampa new construction content? Check out the available resources below and continue breaking down your new construction home or condo search.
- 3 New Construction Townhome Developments in Tampa Buyers Should Consider
- The Hottest New Condo Developments on Tampa's Beaches
- Tampa's Newest Luxury High-Rise Condo Buildings
Contact Us About Tampa New Construction Homes & Condos
Having a professional REALTOR® on your side is highly beneficial, even when buying new construction. So if you've found a home or condo you like and are ready to schedule a showing, call or text us at your earliest convenience. Of if you'd just like more information about Tampa new construction real estate, we're also here to answer all your questions too!
Go back to Tampa new construction real estate ^