GORGEOUS two-story Heatherton in gated community with lots of post-build upgrades in A-rated school district (Steinbrenner High, Martinez Middle, and McKitrick Elementary). On the most desirable lot on the community, facing East, with an amazing direct waterfront view of the fountain and beautiful sunsets over the main pond, and no neighbor on one side or behind. Lots of privacy and green lawn to play! Downstairs has formal living den, media room, dining room, kitchen, half-bath, wine room with fridge, and 2-story high family room with lots of natural light. Soffit ceilings. White wood cabinets throughout. Kitchen with built-in stainless steel oven and microwave, oversized sink, and garbage disposal. Elegant iron spindles on the staircase and upstairs railings. Master bedroom with master bath has two large walk-in closets, a sitting area, and a view overlooking the water. Across the upstairs bridge are two jack-and-jill bedrooms that share a bathroom, but each has its own sink and cabinets, and walk-in closet. Down the hall is a guest suite with its own private full bathroom and walk-in closet. Also upstairs is a laundry room with a large sink for prewashing or bathing a pet. Also upstairs is the internet HUB that provides WiFi throughout the house. The garage fits 3 cars plus a workspace area. Paver driveway also has room for 6 additional cars to park. There is also a storage room accessible from the lanai. The family room has 3 sliding glass doors that slide into the wall to provide a continuous indoor/outdoor atmosphere and let a cool breeze in. House is pre-wired for security system. Large community pool and playground just steps away. No CDD fees! Parks, tennis courts, baseball fields, basketball courts, shops, restaurants, and entertainment just minutes away. Tampa International Airport, Buccaneer Stadium, and South Tampa are all within 15-20 mins. Close to everything! (Note: curtains/chandeliers not included with sale).
Post-build improvements include:
- Entire downstairs floor has been upgraded with porcelain wood-look tiles and 8-inch baseboards.
- Kitchen upgraded with white quartz countertops, custom marble backsplash, marble counter in the butler’s area, and a counter-depth stainless steel LG refrigerator with French doors.
- White wood shelves installed in walk-in pantry.
- Marble counters installed in wine room.
- Master bathroom has been completely remodeled with large white porcelain tiles, 8-inch baseboards, custom marble counters, marble tub enclosure, and a stunning custom marble shower wall and seat.
- Brand new LG washer and dryer.
- New salt-less water filtration system installed in garage that provides drinkable water throughout the home.
- All bedroom windows are fitted with blinds.
- Part of the garage has temporarily been converted into a custom Florida Gators mancave painted as if you are sitting inside the stadium, complete with cable/internet access, an overhead fan, and insulated garage doors to decrease the temperature by about 20 degrees.
- The garage has also had a separate electrical outlet installed to handle a separate refrigerator/freezer on its own circuit.
- Garage floor has been covered in polycuramine coating (stronger than epoxy).
- Back extended lanai has been enclosed in a screen (no bugs!) to provide a refreshing Florida room where you can lounge and view the pond and colorful fountain and sunsets.
- Curtain rods installed throughout downstairs.
Growing Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Suburb of Tampa
|Great Schools||School Name||Distance|
Sunlake AcademyPublic - Kindergarten to 8th Grade
Schwarzkopf Elementary SchoolPublic - Preschool to 5th Grade - Closest Elementry School
Tampa Christian Community SchoolPrivate - Preschool to 12th Grade - Closest Middle School
Mckitrick Elementary SchoolPublic - Kindergarten to 5th Grade
Steinbrenner High SchoolPublic - 9th Grade to 12th Grade - Closest High School
Martinez Middle SchoolPublic - 6th Grade to 8th Grade
Lutz Elementary SchoolPublic - Preschool to 5th Grade
School data provided by GreatSchools
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2021 at 1:08pm EST.