A spectacular custom waterfront Symphony Isles home located in close proximity to the cities of Tampa and St Petersburg with deep water access to both Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. An open floor plan three bedroom, two and one-half bath home with a third level enclosed climate-controlled cupola, providing panoramic views of Symphony Isles and surrounding areas.
A number of features contributing to the comfort, convenience and appeal of this open spacious home include:
• Foyer, kitchen, dining room and living room oak flooring.
• A kitchen with an abundance of cabinets (25 in all), a large walk-in pantry, tiled counter tops with an extended two-tier breakfast bar and an island Jenn air cooktop range with exhaust system.
• Crown molding
• Numerous ceiling fans (7) throughout the house.
• Pocket sliding doors in the dining and living rooms that completely tuck away providing easy access to a covered lanai.
• Formal dining room with chandelier.
• A spacious living room, with 18’ volume ceiling, built-in bookshelves, entertainment center, ceiling fan, and gas log fireplace, set off from the dining room by two white columns
• An oversize (13x20) first floor master bedroom, with ceiling fan. Adjoining master bath with; walk-in shower, garden tub, twin vanities, his and hers walk-in closets and linen closet.
• Second level mezzanine – family room overlooking the formal living room.
• A large 10x15 climate- controlled storage room.
• A 12x15 office
• Windows protected against intrusion and storm damage by 3M Solar Shield.
• Heat, air conditioning and humidity control managed throughout by two independent systems.
• Newly screened pool and lanai
• New this year, a $23,000 composite deep-water dock with water and electrical service.
• Well maintained lawn complimented by seven queen palm trees, four fruit bearing citrus trees, fruit bearing banana trees and numerous hedges surrounding the home, all supported by an irrigation system with its own private well.
• Association provided; manned 24/7 security, common grounds and road maintenance, club house, community swimming pool and private beach, all included in a monthly association fee of only $1,600 per year with quarterly payments of $400.
For an interested sailor, the 35’ O’day sailboat pictured at the dock is also available, for separate sale, at below market value.
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Growing Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Tampa
|Great Schools||School Name||Distance|
Waterset Charter SchoolPublic - Kindergarten to 8th Grade
Apollo Beach Elementary SchoolPublic - Kindergarten to 5th Grade - Closest Elementry School
South Shore Montessori School At WatersetPrivate - Preschool to Kindergarten
Thompson ElementaryPublic - Preschool to 5th Grade
Ruskin Elementary SchoolPublic - Preschool to 5th Grade
Doby Elementary SchoolPublic - Preschool to 5th Grade
Lennard High SchoolPublic - 9th Grade to 12th Grade - Closest High School
School data provided by GreatSchools
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2021 at 10:33pm EST.